futureme.org should...

futureme.org via snail mail!

You could send yourself or your friends a future letter, to be delivered via snail mail, on the date of your choosing. Much more romantic, don't you think?

180 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • fairypufffairypuff commented  · 

Oh, and by the way, you should be able to pay through paypal if possible

I would pay, like, 5-7 dollars if that is what it took, I guess! Or more...

I would love to do this!
        Very cool!

• DougginsDouggins commented  · 

This has been done by someone through the JumpStart website...check it out...it may no longer be within the site, yet the site itself is a great idea.

• paleetblondepaleetblonde commented  · 

I'd have no idea how much all of this would cost in total or how it would be operated (would the letter be sent to FutureMe, and then forwarded at the date specified?). If necessary, I personally would pay somewhere around $20, possibly more if needed, as I absolutely passionately love this idea.

• Anonymous commented  · 

What if you move? You may forget to change the address on the website.

• FutureMe SupportAdminFutureMe Support (Admin, futureme.org) commented  · 

Hmm...cool idea, and indeed one we've considered. But it would be expensive (stamps, labor) and operationally complex.

How much would you be willing to pay for it? That would help us figure out if it's something we could seriously think about doing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base