futureme.org should...

Allow users who have a microphone or to record voice messages to send to the future

I dont know about you guys, but i think it would be kinda cool to be able to not only send emails to the future, but also be able to send voice messages as well.

742 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

yes please!!!! voice and or videos to send to the future would be amazing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Or you can just do a video and post it to photobucket, youtube and the rest and copy and paste the URL to your email. In order not to take space here but in a larger company. I do however like the voice idea. I'm voting for it.

• PalPal commented  · 

Yeah! videos 2

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'll add my vote to that. And video too. Though I understand the storage issues. YouTube idea is great. Depends how far in the future the email is sent of course! ;-)

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Until this actually happens, you could replicate the effect by putting the voice recording in a youtube video and sending the URL in the email.

• MudassarMudassar commented  · 

I know this is morbid, but I would love to do something like this for the future and delete it if I was still alive. So it would be a direct communication assuming I am dead.
        Maybe even a video. How cool would it be for loved ones to see/hear me long after I was suddenly gone.

• WintercrystalWintercrystal commented  · 

yes! sending emails to the future is already awesome, this would make it even better! please please please do so!!! :D

• LennaLenna commented  · 

yesyesyes

• thisisme13thisisme13 commented  · 

YES PLEASE. That would be fucking amazing.

• TomatoTomato commented  · 

OH WOW ..that would be amazing ..You got to try build this one ..

• meganmegan commented  · 

that would be flippin awesome

• ninja777ninja777 commented  · 

awesome, then when your older you can hear your voice when your younger. or someone beloved 2 u :)) sweet.

• lesinaroc65lesinaroc65 commented  · 

il massimo sarebbe poter effettuare video messaggio al futuro,pensa poter inviare video messaggio a un figlio o un nipote che riceveranno anche se oramai non ci stai più (deceased) eeh........pensa un invio dopo 50 anni.OK secondo me sarebbe sconvolgente! caspita ...

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Nice idea, it will be fun to hear our voice, or to make listen others people our voice :d

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base